Friday, January 23, 2009

Couscous

Couscous - A traditional North African pasta made with semolina to produce a very fine grain.

On a completely random note, I just have to document that I love it when I serve couscous for dinner. The reason: it is both yummy and a fun word to say. Last night I wish I had counted how many times my 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and husband said, "couscous."
  • Do I like couscous? (2 yr old repeated at least 9 times)
  • Eat your couscous. (husband and I also repeated at least 9 times)
  • I like couscous. (4 yr old said trying to convince herself to take the first bite)
  • Couscous is good. (husband said also trying to convince everyone that they liked it)

I felt like we needed to make a song and do a dance called "Couscous." In the end everyone ate their couscous and declared, "Make couscous again. Couscous is delicious."



Best Blogger Tips


3 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I love couscous, and it is a fun word to say. Amber forwarded me your co-op members' blog links...fun to browse through yours. And tell your daughter that my 5 year old would SO go home, get her Amer. Girl stuff and join her for a fashion show. :)

Kim said...

Clearly....I need to fix more couscous!!

Debby Webb said...

Reading this entry makes me want to repeat the word couscous over and over again.

On another note, thank you for your words of wisdom on your other entries and for some fun stuff mixed in :)

You are definitely one of my favorite godly women ever! I pray that you continue to listen to His leading in your life so you can impact others for His kingdom.

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook