Friday, February 26, 2010

personal.

Either God is who He has proven Himself to be or He is not God. He has set the precedent throughout His Word. He understands our thoughts afar off. And He is willing to meet us on the mountains and in the valleys...personally. He speaks intimately and promises specifically. Do you believe?

His audible voice has never graced my ears--I would probably die. But He has "spoken" so personally to me by His Spirit and through His Word that there are moments of brief freak out, followed by laughter of joy at how real, and how intimate, this God is.

He responds and reaches down into this speck of time. He hears the cries of my mouth for discernment or encouragement. And He meets me. It blows me away. He is personal.

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook