Friday, August 6, 2010

buy a shirt, help a family

Meet the McB's...

I am so excited to partner with one of my sister-friends. God has woven within this couple His vision and heart for adoption. They have faithfully responded. And He has amazingly blessed.

Less than a year ago they brought home sweet "E." Now, in following the lead of their Lord, they are on that adoption journey again. This time to bring home their little girl.

They have partnered with Show Hope ministry who now presents a unique opportunity to help them raise their much needed financial support, as well as raise awareness for orphans in need.

It's so simple: Buy a (really cool, inspiring, purposeful) T-shirt and help this family bring their little girl home.

And here's the twist, consider it a race. I (and a few others) committed to sell 20 T-shirts for the McB's by August 21st! But I think God wants to bless them exceedingly, abundantly, beyond what they have asked or imagined. So won't you join us?

Click this link to see the choice of shirts, then follow the easy Paypal instructions OR just email me to purchase. NOTE: If you go the route of Paypal, please email me to let me know what you purchased. That way I can keep up with my goal of "way-beyond" 20.

Friends, I know we can do this, in the love of our Lord. I'll keep you posted!

"Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common." Acts 4:32

Would you use the comments today to speak a prayer of blessing over this precious family and their little baby girl awaiting their arms of love? I know it will lift them.


Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook