Prayer vigil scheduled in Greensboro, NC, Westover Church, 6:30-7:30, on 1.11.11.
Would love to see you there!
A date to mark on our calendars.
A date for our hearts to pause,
our knees to hit the ground,
and our lips to speak for the speechless.
National Human Trafficking Awareness Day.
In preparation, I am personally partnering with Abolition!
for a month of focused prayer.
The statistics are horrific and the task humanly impossible, but we serve the God who reigns supreme. These are spiritual battles--evil strongholds--and we must raise weapons mighty in Him for these chains of bondage to crumble.
The God who parted the seas and tore down city walls, did so when His people marched forward by faith.
Would you join us in believing Him for the victory?
Would you ask Him how He wants to use your hands and feet
in this battle against injustice?
Would you stand with us with wartime mentality
to abolish this travesty of our day?
You. can. make. a. difference.
- Be informed. Read. Surf the web. Discover. Start at Abolition!.
- Find local agencies serving out of your own city and contact them. Ask them how you can help. They need workers. The fields are ripe for harvest.
- Give time and resources (and cash).
- Tell others. How will they know unless we speak?
- PRAY! Pray. Cry out for those who have no voice. He hears the prayers of His children. And He responds.
Link up below if you grabbed a button and posted it on your own blog or website.