Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Biggie Brown Eyes

If you are on Facebook then you are familiar with "25 Random Things." If you don't know what I am talking about it is very simple: you spend valuable time within your day to think of the most random 25 things about yourself; then you post them for everyone to read.

So one confession I made was that in college I would talk about how I wanted to be a rap star (and I meant it). Due to the huge response of shock and laughter I was asked to name my rapper self, to which I responded with the following rhyme:

Biggie Brown Eyes in the house and I got somethin' to say,
Lil' mama of 3 kids throwin' a rhyme your way.
I was rollin' down the road in my big "Blue Bling"
When I screeched to a stop cuz I heard someone scream.
"What's the problem?" I requested lookin' back at the commotion,
It was just my 2 year old eating suntan lotion.
(Pa-uh-ha-uh-ha-uh, Pa-uh-ha-uh-ha-uh, oh yeah, oh yeah)



Consider yourself dumber for having read this post.

Best Blogger Tips


3 comments:

Beth said...

I may be dumber, but I sure am laughing!

Anonymous said...

Hope Bryson was not sick,but I can see him with all that lotion on his little face. Bet it sort of lloked like icing on a cake. Boys will be boys. You my Lara are blessed with three. Enjoy them will you can they really grow up fast.

By the by I am dumber too. But so enjoy your blogs. Love Granny B

Anonymous said...

um, can i just call you 'biggie' from now on? ;)

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook