- Smell my child's bottom (through the diaper--I do have limits!), and then talk about it over dinner with friends
- Pick up stray goldfish crackers from various places in my vehicle and eat them
- Let my son pee-pee outside in a public area (desperate times call for desperate measures with a 2 year old!)
- Say, "Because I told you so" and "I'm not their mommy."
- And my ultimate low point: use the portable potty I leave in the car (I really can explain this one!)
Now come on, I know you have some to add so please let me have a witness.