Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Weak Become Strong

Hello all. How I have missed my mornings with you!

My trip is going well though it has been accompanied by a persistent rain cloud for much of the week. But we are greatly enjoying time away with family and friends.

So here is my most pressing place of pondering while I have been away: when I am weak then I am strong. Have you really reveled in this truth--this promise--found in 2 Corinthians 12:9-10? The places of our greatest weakness--our greatest trial and pain--hold with it the potential of being our greatest strength. Why? Because the power of God can be made manifest if we allow Him that freedom.

How? How do we allow Him the freedom to pour out His power over our weakness? It is a walk of faith. It is a submitting of our will to His while declaring our absolute inability within ourselves--resting and trusting.

Oh Lord, thank You for graciously revealing areas of weakness in our hearts. Father, I praise You for your promise of strength and power in our places of great weariness. On our knees we lift our hands to You with joyful expectation of your faithful covering. Love You, Lord.

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook