Monday, October 12, 2009

He Answers

God is so patient with us--His children. I mentioned that my "box exploded" last week. I thought I would elaborate.

It was an interesting week in my spirit with Him. I had been pondering upon and questioning the existence of the child sex trade industry--questioning it in light of God's holiness and justice. Ultimately I was encircling what has been termed the problem of evil--my philosophy professor would have been so impressed. I even reached a point where I asked, "God are you really good?" He is so patient with His own.

He is not intimidated or shocked by our honest searching for truth. He ever-so-gently led my spirit to greater understanding of His ways--though my greater understanding is simply a scratch on the surface of His infinity. He did not leave me in the place of uncertainty. As I sought hard after Him, He--our faithful Father--spoke. And I was, and remain, humbled that the God of this universe would care so intimately for those who love Him.

I don't have the time this morning to go into the details of what I "learned," but I will leave you with this. When we don't understand His ways, we must go back to what we know is true: the revelation of His character--experiential and theological. He can be fully trusted. His ways are eternally above our own. He sees from beginning to end and is unfolding His plan of redemption. He is holy, righteous, just, and LOVE. Stand there. Fall down there. And wait for His hands to lift you up. He will not forget you.

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook