Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 6 Reasons to Comment on my Blog

OK, peeps. Here are the top six reasons why I would love to hear from you.

1. You could win a brand new iPad. Ok, so that was an shameful lie written to entice you to read further. Do you hate me?

2. I just installed a new commenting program. Now we can reply specifically to one another rather than having a list of comments. Yay.

3. Facebook comments are only seen by my Facebook friends. I love my Facebook friends. And I absolutely love my Facebook comments. But there are other readers that want to hear what you have to say. When you post a comment on my blog, the world can now read your insight. OK, so maybe the world hasn't yet caught on, but a good fifty regular readers can now read what you think.

4. If you are thinking it, so is someone else. Let's just be real with one another. If you have a question, ask it. If you have an opinion, speak it. If you have a criticism...well...keep it to yourself. Just kidding. Probability is on your side. Others are thinking similar things.

5. This is a safe place. I am not interested in fluff. I am passionate for reality. And reality works things out. I want this to be a place where you and I can flesh out thoughts on the God of the universe and how He invades our moments. He is not intimidated by questioning. He promises wisdom to those who ask. Let's walk together and point to Him.

6. I want to know the topics that you want to discuss. Start today with a comment that tells me of issues or scripture passages about which you want to converse. I am fallible. But I press into our perfect, faithful, eternal God. We can expect that He will show up.

So what do you want to see me blog about?

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook