Friday, July 30, 2010

soaring

He tenderly reminds me today that He is my Redeemer. He called me by name. By name. "Lara."

Knowing all my weaknesses, all my poor perspectives, all my sin, He still spoke me forth--from death to life. And He does the same for you.

But it wasn't because of me. It was and is because of Him--His glory, grace, mercy, and love.

My places of insufficiency, inferiority, and infirmity press me towards my Lord, to partake of His strength. So like the apostle Paul I rejoice in my weaknesses, for it is in them that the relentless power of my Savior rests upon me and causes me to soar.

Praising Him. Believing Him. His grace is sufficient.

(Inspired by Isaiah 43:1, 2 Corinthians 10:7-10, Isaiah 40:27-31.)

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook