Wednesday, September 1, 2010

all of it. joy.

Consider it all joy. All of it. Joy.

Preach it when those daily trials approach, big and small, "Consider it joy. Consider it joy."

Why? Because He is working in me patience. These trials hold with them the ability to produce cheerful endurance. My faith is tested that I may be perfect and complete. That I may reflect His Son.

His Son who for the joy of redeeming mankind endured the cross of shame. For the joy of justification pressed on and obeyed unto the point of death. For you. And for me.

These momentary trials whether life-altering or simply life-irritating can be viewed with joy, knowing that our good and His glory always motivates His movement.

Run the race of faith, in spite of hostile man, keeping our eyes set firm on the One to whom all praise is due.

Consider it all joy today. All of it. Joy. Believing Him faithful and true.



***********
Response to my time this morning in James 1:2-4, Hebrews 12:1-3


Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook