Friday, September 10, 2010

calling my sister-friend writers



OK, writing friends. I want your help. I have a vision. October is going to be Proverbs 31 month on my blog. There are 22 verses that describe a virtuous woman and I would love to partner with you in a detailed look at the passage.

So here is how it is going to work. We will walk through verses 10-31, with one verse being addressed each weekday. I want to have two of you precious, virtuous women write each week totally 8 guest posts.

If you are interested then email me as soon as possible at Lara@LaraWilliams.org with "Proverbs 31" in the subject line. If you have a blog, make sure to give me a link to your blog. And if you don't have a blog--NO PROBLEM--just send me an attachment with a brief bio and a writing sample. Also, please note if you have a particular verse to which you feel led. Deadline is September 20.

I will review submissions on a first come, first serve basis. Once the guest posters have been chosen then you will receive your verse and the date your post will go live.

GUIDELINES: Each post should be the author's original material and stay within 300-600 words. Each post should center on your assigned verse and be creative, applicable, and encouraging. And I do reserve the right to edit. I will post a brief bio and link to your website or blog on the day of your post.

YAY! I cannot wait to see how God encourages us from His Word.


Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook