Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the gift of time

To a busy mommy of three who is all-too-familiar with the scene of young ones being carried out of a store "kicking and screaming"--literally. like yesterday. because I said "no."--the gift of a moment to breathe proves priceless.

My mom gives me this gift each week. She takes my precious kids for a day and pours into them, while I step away to remember how I like my coffee or which songs make me smile or what He has laid upon my heart to share with you and others.

So I want to say, "thanks." Thanks to a mom who hands me a moment to pause.


Who has gifted you with a recent moment?



*****************

Unwrapping the gift of time with Emily and some other amazing women over at "Chatting at the Sky."



tuesdays unwrapped at cats



Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook