Tuesday, October 19, 2010

P31P-day 13, princess attire



Hanging in her closet is the clothing of priests and royalty. She remembers who she is by faith and dresses to reflect her identity as daughter of the King.

I admit that at times I "clothe myself" in attitudes or actions that do not rightly reveal my inheritance. I behave like a slave to sin rather than an adopted child of the Most High, free and full. I put on torn rags while ignoring the "fine linen and purple" waiting quietly, confidently on the hangers.

Today I want us to remember who we are: sons and daughters of the King of Kings.

Loved.


Chosen.


Pursued.


Called.


Bought.


Redeemed.


Forgiven.


Accepted.


Raised.


Sealed.


Transformed.


Held.


Strengthened.


Victorious.


Loved.



Remember and "dress" accordingly.




Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook