Wednesday, April 13, 2011

do not awaken love too soon, my child


“I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem,
do not stir up nor awaken love until it pleases.”
Song of Solomon 2:7, 3:5, and 8:4


I have scars from my love-past. Tender-to-the-touch places that my sweet Lord has graciously healed, yet marks that will always describe my history. Memories periodically arise reminding of that rough terrain of old, places I walked to learn life’s lessons the hard way. And the memories leave me burdened for my own sweet children.




I'm sharing over at the MODsquad today. Click here to read the rest of the story.


Bringing it home...

How has your own past driven your prayers of intercession for your children or grandchildren?



Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook