Monday, December 20, 2010

a blog fast

I am fasting from blogging this week (though I need to be fasting from those yummy Christmas treats). And I am going to miss you guys!



I mean, really miss you!



This blog has never been a burden to me. God has called and faithfully equips me. So I can honestly say that this place is a complete blessing.



You are a blessing!



But I feel led to a moment of silence in this space. A few days to focus in on the coming celebration of our Savior when we rejoice over His stepping into time.

So until next week {sniff, sniff}, "Merry Christmas, from our family to yours."





Bringing it home...

How about you? Is He prompting you to sit something down this week that your hands may be more free to partake of His glorious coming?

I would love to hear!



Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook