Monday, May 12, 2008

Cloth Convert

From 3/21/08

The amount of time between these posts shows that I have three kids under age 4. Man, how time seems to fly.I know this is going to sound strange to some of you, but I have recently become addicted to cloth diapers! My sister "converted" me from disposables and I love using them. I know that sounds so weird, I mean it is pee and poo we're dealing with, right?! But for some reason knowing that I am helping to keep God's beautiful earth beautiful (even if just a little), while putting such soft cloth on my babies' bottoms, makes me happy. Plus, there are so many cute diapers! I had no idea this industry even existed! Not to mention the overall savings (as long as you don't go crazy with the designer fluff).Since my "conversion" I have come to learn that disposables actually live forever in the landfill and that the amount of diapers from one baby would fill the inside of a house from top to bottom. That is a lot of trash! So if you want to know more check out a couple of my favorite sites for dipes:
www.thanksmama.com, www.clothforyourangel.com, www.greenmountaindiapers.com, and www.dy-dee.com.

I really don't intent to use this blog as a pulpit. :)

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook