Monday, May 12, 2008

Preach it, sister!

From 4/16/08

How life has thrown a major curve ball! Without being too detailed, in order to be respectful to those closest to me, I just have to say that life is all of a sudden very different and extremely challenging. Despite the heartache and turmoil, God is showing Himself to be so faithful.

The fact is that we live in a fallen world, and there is an enemy of God that wants to kill, steal, and destroy anything and everything that is true, virtuous, and right. But the awesome thing is that God is bigger! If we just keep our minds set on Him, we can stand strong no matter what comes our way! No matter what!

I don't mean to preach, I just can't help but express praise for the One who is being my Rock through a really crappy time (yes...crappy; you have to keep your humor, right?!)


Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook