Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Once was Blind

"This is all I know: I once was blind and now I see." These words were uttered by the man who was blind from birth and healed by Jesus that God's name would be glorified. When the religious leaders asked what happened, for what reason, who did this, when did it happen, where were you, the man simply replied with all he knew, "I was blind and now I see." (see John 9:1-41)

This world cannot argue with your own testimony. Even if you do not have all of the apologetic defenses lined up in your mind or the Hebrew and Greek words memorized, if you call yourself a child of God then at one time you were spiritually blind and now you see. That is it. Rest in that. Rejoice in that. Live in that. Know the One who gave you site. Sit at His feet and drink of His Truth.

In a world that questions, dwell in the only answer that satisfies the deepest longings: Jesus.

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook