Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crapified

Let's just be real honest for a minute. Life can truly be crapified at times. How about that to start your weekend off on a positive note. :) My dad used to say, "Either you just came through a time of trial, you are in the midst of a time of trial, or you will unfortunately soon be in a time of trial." It is the nature of this life and the world in which we live. Sounds pretty hopeless doesn't it. Yet that is the beauty of it all.

Time is slowly creeping its way between my now and my most devastating time of trial. I am in the process of writing a book so it is not easy for me to forget. But as I reflect on this particular season of my life, the truth of Paul's words testify to my existence--and hopefully yours as well.

"We have this treasure (the treasure of the knowledge of the glory of God) in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard-pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck-down but not destroyed." (2 Corinthians 4:7-8)

That is the hope found in this God we call Father. His power enables us to live these fleeting days in victory--no matter the circumstance! That has been true for me. When I should have been crushed and in despair, He made me strong and sure. When I should have felt forsaken and destroyed, He allowed me to sense His healing touch and ever-present grace.

Friend, this life will be crapified at times, but there is such hope found in God Almighty. In the midst of your moments get to know His face, you will not be disappointed. "We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus!"

Take His Hand and dance with me today!



Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook