Thursday, January 7, 2010

Intense.

That is the best word my husband and I can come up with to describe our home at many given moments. In 2.9 seconds this face can appear from nowhere--on three different children with three different "needs." It can be intense. It's those moments that reveal one's true character. And those are the moments I am desperate for His filling.

If all my study in the Word does not affect my moments in this world--in this "colorful" home--then there is a disconnect. If the truth of God Himself does not affect my attitude when my blood pressure rises, then I'm missing something.

His promises of peace, joy, and faithfulness are always available, no matter the extremity of the moment. The question is, am I looking? Am I resting? Am I believing? He is able, regardless of intensity. Lord, give me Your vision.

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook