Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MOPs

I will be speaking this morning at the Westover Church MOPs group, Greensboro, NC. Looking forward to hanging out with these fellow mommies. Though I cannot guarantee that I will arrive without peanut butter or cream cheese on my clothes or in my hair. Gotta love it.

*************************************

Quick phrase to ponder today from Beth Moore: If the enemy cannot get you to be destructive, then he will get you distracted. (Believing God)

And as my dad used to say, "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing."

Lord, may our hearts and minds stay fixed upon You--for the glory due Your name.

Best Blogger Tips


3 comments:

Kelly Swanson said...

I am sure your words shared at MOPS were words that they really needed to hear today. Can't wait to hear how it went. Thanks for reminding me to keep the main thing the main thing.

Jody said...

Hey friend,
Good to see you today and be able to chat a little. I always enjoy that kindred connection of shared passion; not just for Jesus but in the working of that passion out for others to see. Maybe some time we can continue the conversation...
Today was great; thanks for being a willing vessel to be used by Him! You gave Him some great glory today!
~Jody

Lara G Williams said...

@Kelly, Thanks. It went really well--or at least I think I was faithful to speak what He laid upon my heart. :) Talk to you soon.

@Jody, great seeing you as well! It has been too long. Maybe now we can stay in touch via the blogger world. :)

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook