Thursday, June 24, 2010

only one returned

Only one returned. All ten asked for the miracle of healing. And though granted to each, only one returned to praise and give thanks.

I want to be that one.

They all called out "Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!" All named Him "Lord" with their lips. All sought Him for their fleshly deliverance. But only one returned to worship.

I want to be that one.

He alone has power to redeem. He gives life, grace, love, and breath. When He answers my prayer for healing, for restoration, for rejuvenation, for wisdom, for miracles, may I be one who returns to His feet with gratitude.

I want to be that one.


**************************
See Luke 17:11-19 for the scriptural account.

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook