Friday, July 2, 2010

succombing to Twitter

Did I really give in?

It reminds me of the time when I said I would never wear bell bottoms. Or never text. Yet I donned the bells proudly in years past and text with fast fingers each day. Hmmm.

So I have adamantly avoided Tweeting with this Twitter thing...until last night. That's right. I opened an account. Why? That's what I am trying to figure out.

When I first started blogging I wrote sporadically, until I discovered my purpose: to share my own adventure with God with the vision of stirring up Truth and revival in the moments of fellow children of the King. Then the posts began to flow. I am compelled.

But what about Twitter? What is my purpose? A friend got me thinking about this with her recent post, I was nearly a Twitter Quitter. So here I go. Off to talk with the Lord about whether or not this Twitter thing would truly bring Him more glory in my own little life.

What about you? Do you tweet? If so, why?

Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook