Tuesday, January 11, 2011

praying against human trafficking


For the last thirty days I have stood beside Abolition! and approached the throne of our great God on behalf of the atrocity.


Children forgotten to the hands of captors.

Women reduced to mere objects of cheap sexual thrill.

Faces that have names, and hearts that have grown numb to the pain.






And though the thoughts, images, and stories drain hope from one's veins like color stolen from a once beautiful painting, when bowing before His throne a small glimmer of Light seems to break through.

I found myself prompted to pray that His Spirit would stir among the captives. That He would invade the brothels and dirt beds with the secret of life found only in Him. I don't know how. I don't know when. But I believe it His will.




Would you join the thousands
interceding on behalf of the victims
?


Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook