Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I let them color on the floor.


I let them color on the subfloor.



Cause sometimes I just need to play.



Rather than put out "fires," trying to control the fold.



And maybe, just maybe...



something I say...



is starting to stick.



To all you mamas and papas: keep on. Keep teaching. Keep sowing the seeds of faith--passing that baton to the next generation. Eventually, the seeds take root.


"These words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children,
and shall talk of them when you sit in your house,
when you walk by the way,
when you lie down, and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:6-7



Bringing it home...

Like me, do you have days where you wonder if anything is sinking in?

Will you share a time when you saw the "fruit of your labor" reflecting in your kids?



Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook