Thursday, March 24, 2011

vlog number 2...and the box dance


His Word is alive, my friends. Seriously. It speaks to our individual hearts, ministers in our darkest hour, and pierces the hardest of rebels. If we allow it. It breathes. And by His grace, I've been marinating in it.


A number of weeks back I posted my first vlog in which I recited Philippians chapter 1 after taking on Katie's challenge over at "Do Not Depart." Since then I have been working on Philippians chapter 2 (a natural progression). So here it is, my attempt at reciting the next chapter.


Click here to see Lara reciting Philippians 2 from Lara Williams.




Bringing it home...

How has He proven His word powerful in your own life?



Best Blogger Tips


No comments:

 
Home Twitter RSS Feed Email Subscription Facebook